Friday, August 20, 2010

A Lovely Blog Award

I received this Lovely Award from Nita at Living the Mod Vintage Life. Just one look at her badge and you all probably can tell what drew me to her blog! LOL! I loved the title but then I saw her adorable fur-babies and I was hooked!
She included me in her list of blogs that inspire her!? I have no idea how I inspire her but Hey, that's Cool! I love it! and now I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself....I've done this several times before and I'm afraid that I'm running out of details about myself that aren't just downright boring but, I'll try...Hmmm let's see.
1. I love CLEAN, WHITE and ORGANIZED. That is my DREAM!

2. But my REALITY is CLUTTERED. I collect all these cool vintage items to use or resell and I live in a SMALL house.

3. I have DOGS. A lot of SMALL dogs and one HUGE one. I can NOT adopt/rescue anymore!
(But they are so hard to resist!)

4. I sometimes feel like OCTOMOM!
Ya know, it seemed like a good idea at the time...and what can I do?
They might have fur but they are still MY babies. I can't get rid of anyone.

5. Some people think that I'm like GLINDA the GOOD WITCH. They say that I'm kind, considerate, caring and helpful.

6.Some people think that I'm like the WICKED WITCH . I can be sarcastic and impatient. As I've gotten older I find it harder to put up with fools. Usually this involves the care or should I say lack of care to animals. I don't worry about people's feelings if an animal is suffering.

7. I think that I am actually more like DOROTHY. I can be naive but wise. Trusting but skeptical. Bored but scared of going outside of my comfort zone. Searching for happiness when I already have it. And basically...It's ALL about the DOG.
Now I hope that Nita doesn't get mad at me, but I'm not passing along the award to anyone specific because I've already passed along so many awards to my favorite blogs and I don't want them to get mad at me either! And besides EVERYONE I follow INSPIRES me. I adore you all!!!
 XOXO - Cindi

6 comments:

yoborobo said...

Cindi!! I love this! I think you are like Dorothy AND Glenda. :) And I am definitely like the Wicked Witch, I get crankier every single day. Now I just need one of those hourglasses, and a castle. Flying monkeys...I'll make a list. Maybe I'll just put some wings on Gizmo and Sophie. lol! Happy weekend, my friend! xox!!

sassypackrat said...

Excellent! I guess I'd be Dorothy too.

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Congrastulations to Your Award!
Christer.

Nita Stacy said...

Oh....this turned out great. I love how you described yourself via "The Wizard of Oz". I have a friend that believes that absolutely everything you need to know in life is in "The Wizard of Oz".

I think there is an awful lot in that movie and "It's a Wonderful Life". If you live by the standards of those two movies....you'll be a good person and live a good life.

Thanks for participating. I know it's work to come up with these lists but they are so enjoyable.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

congratulations on your award...very well deserved...

makes me happy...you are such a kind doggy mommy...

as i write little teddy is on my lap...he is the love of my life !!!!

sending love to you and sweet little louie...

kary and teddy
xxx

carla said...

Love it all!!!! hugs