I might be having a midlife crisis.
Yeah...Maybe it's that.
The feeling of time running out...
but having absolutely no energy to do anything about it.
Or maybe I have S.A.D.
Symptoms usually build up slowly in the late autumn and winter months. Symptoms are usually the same as with other forms of depression:
- Increased appetite with weight gain (weight loss is more common with other forms of depression)
- Increased sleep (too little sleep is more common with other forms of depression)
- Less energy and ability to concentrate
- Loss of interest in work or other activities
- Sluggish movements
- Social withdrawal
- Unhappiness and irritability
and I just need some SUNLIGHT to fix everything?
So....How you doin'?