OK, this is Freaky Crazy but I'm almost totally sure I know what caused my dizziness, headache, nausea etc. The other day I bought Downy liquid fabric softener and it smelled so nice that I washed my bedding, comforter, curtains and most of my clothes with it. I don't normally buy it but I was going to water it down and spray the patio/dog area to make it smell "nice".
So when I felt sick at work on Thursday I had on my sweatshirt softened by the stuff and then when I got hot and took that off, I was feeling better, later when the air kicked in and I felt cold, I put the sweatshirt back on and then I started feeling sick again. I actually had to go home.
I was very dizzy Friday and went home and slept in my sheets etc for almost 24 hours. I took several doses of NyQuil which always knocks me out. Then on Saturday at my niece's Lily's graduation party I felt much better, then when I got home and I got sick again and later my eye turned all bloodshot.
I kept trying to figure what I had done differently thinking that maybe it was something in my environment. So while trying to piece stuff together, I remembered last year when I had suddenly felt dizzy and thought I was about to pass out. I had even gone as far as to check that my smoke detectors were also carbon monoxide detectors too (they are). At that point, I had shoo'd my dogs outside and checked my gas stove. Then I noticed that I had an empty bottle of fabric softener on the counter that was open and waiting to be washed out before going into the recycling. I remembered that I had picked it up and sniffed it and my head swirled. I threw it out and went outside and took deep breaths for several minutes. Afterwards the dizziness was gone. The softener was cheap store brand and I never bought it again.
But this memory got me to Googling things and I found this!