Monday, October 12, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Well ! -I got an award from Pam from yoborobo --- Kreativ Blogger Award!

I'm still very new to blogging but I guess this means that I tell 7 things about myself that you wouldn't know, so here it goes!

1. I'm left-handed when I write or paint but I'm right-handed for everything else.

2. I only like to drink out of glass, not plastic.

3. I like elderly people and really listen to their stories.

4. My first thought in the morning is "What's for Breakfast!"

5. I know more dogs that I like than people.

6. I hate "window" shopping.

7. I don't understand when people are bored and have nothing to do.


I don't really have 7 bloggers to pass this on to, especially since Georgina from La Llorona Arts has just gotten several and Pam is the one who sent this to me! But hey! Thanks for the award!

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

I'm a leftie, too! YAY! And I always played sports right-handed (mainly because no one ever teaches you how to do things LH! :) Love dogs. Love. And I don't get the bored thing, either. How can you be bored when there are art supplies all around you? :) Number three made me smile. Lovely list!

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

lovely list!! Thanks for visiting me! I enjoy coming to see your blog so delightful and full of spirit!

Tracie said...

Yes way more dogs than peeps!