Friday, February 11, 2011

and YOUR weekend plans?

The weather guy said it's supposed to start warming up!
Into the 30's on Saturday and then 40's for Sunday!
I have to go into work for a while on Saturday morning and then come home and do some house cleaning but Sunday will be reserved for......
Yep! Those poop landmines will be popping up as all this snow melts and I gotta get busy before it gets any warmer!
Ahhhhh, I lead such an exciting life.
I'm sure everyone is so envious!
I hope everyone has a fun and happy weekend! :) - Cindi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don´t have to do that again for a while now :-) All that new snow that came and temps down to -3,9F gives me a break now :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day now!
Christer.

whimages said...

OMGoodness, that is THE BEST image! With 2 boxers, we have quite a few landmines in our snowy backyard!

Georgina said...

Cindi, you slay me, girl!! When we had that cold weather last week, our little Chihuahuas didn't know what to do, but I made sure they learned!! LOL I went out with them so they wouldn't come back in and leave their little "bundles" under the dining room table...Sr. Cacahuate's fav place when it's just too cold outside for his little tootsies!! LOL

Anyway, thank your lucky stars you have such a nice, quiet, loving life...hey, I'm still down on giving you that single lady shower!!! LOL I just might have one for you in the Spring!! Whatcha' think????

xxoo,
Georgina

Cindi Myers said...

Oh Georgina! You are so sweet but I was just "ranting"! No need for a Spinster Shower! LOL!
XOXO - Cindi