Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm a little bit ANGRY.

I just spent ALL evening trying to get into my blog.
Every time I would enter my blog address I would get redirected to a message that said :
URL Too Large 414 error.
So I typed in some of my favorite blog addresses and when I tried to comment I got:
URL Too Large 414 error
After whining about it in a phone call to a friend (who had no answer) and after HOURS of trying to figure it out, I walked away.
Then came back and finally after much Googling, found an answer from someone who had the same problem.
This is what you do: Tools, Internet Options, then - Delete Cookies.
So Simple, So Easy, So Quick.......So Maddening!

5 comments:

Georgina said...

I heard that blogger went down last week. I have a program that kills my coookies!!! I do a run every week and it seems to keep then mostly eradicated...that reminds me, haven't done one this week...better go hit that little icon and get going.

Have a great weekend.

xxoo,
Georgina

yoborobo said...

Well, that would make me just the teeniest bit nuts! I always go to the forums when I get weird messages. It doesn't always help - lol!! Glad you're back! xox Pam

thecottagebythecranelakeolof1 said...

That´s the reason I left Blogger, always something that didn´t work properly. The final thing that made up my mind was when I couldn´t post any photographs. To be honest, my blog would be very tiny if I didn´t have any photographs in it :-) :-) :-)

I hope No more problems comes Your way!

Christer.

Mundo Mundaca said...

It is so funny the way you describe the situation .. you make me laugh!
But stay calm and take a tea of lemon balm. :)

denise said...

I love the picture....but, HEY, you're making Schnauzers look bad! LOL