http://autumnforestghosthunter.blogspot.com/ please take a moment to check her blog out. She's crazy, I mean crazy smart! LOL!
She's a fantastic writer and an actual Ghost Hunter! There's never a dull moment over at her blog!
The rules attached to this award are:
• Thank the person who gave it to you.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
• Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
Actually I've never been that great about rules, ya know that whole rules are made to be broken thing, but...
THANK YOU AUTUMNFOREST!
Hmmm..... 7 Things. I didn't want to be boring. My mind has been fried from being outside in that sizzling heat! Autumn had a few ideas for me, she said "I say you give us some tantalizing stuff...who was your first teacher crush? Do you sing in the shower? What celebrity would you most like to have a whole night with??? Inquiring minds wanna know, girl!"
1. I NEVER had a crush on any teacher. I hated school with a passion. Every single moment was pure torture. I felt like it was a HUGE punishment. If you ever saw the movie "The Breakfast Club" I was the Ally Sheedy character. (Except I always had clean washed hair). I was the one that sat in the back in the last seat. I would stare out the window daydreaming or doodle.
3. What celebrity would I like the night with? Usually I'd say George Clooney or Hugh Jackman.
But right now I'm kinda feeling more like SAM ELLIOTT.
5. Let's see...I can't stand people who don't have any manners. Little rude things like sticking their chewed gum on their plate. If that isn't the grossest thing. OR blowing their nose at the table...I mean, we are trying to EAT here! Ugh! Have a little CLASS.
6. I hate confrontation. I'm so Passive Aggressive. I won't say anything to the neighbor about him parking his truck on the lawn and never cutting the grass!" but I'll go inside and call the CITY on him.
7. I have NO PROBLEM with confrontation if it involves an animal. Especially MINE. They can't speak for themselves and I sure as HELL won't stand for any mistreatment of them.
OH BOY! I AM TIRED and CRANKY and HOT!!!!!
So there are 7 things you could probably have happily lived the rest of your lives without knowing! Ha!
Now I'm breaking the rules, I don't have 15 people that I recently discovered. So I'm dropping the ball.
Cranky Cindi is going to have a cocktail and then go to bed!