Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a Quick Update

First, Thank you EVERYONE for the kind words, prayers and positive energy and thoughts for Button.
I want to get to your blogs and/ or emails and leave some messages but my home computer is dying a slow death. I also seem to have no energy lately when I get home at night . So I am doing this post while at work (on my break, BREAK? OK, cigarette break. And since I don't smoke...well)
I am also unable to post any photos from the work computer and actually you really don't want to see Button right now. Her left eye is not looking very good. The lid does close over it but it kinda bugs out a little bit and you see equal parts of white and brown in the eye because it is staring off to the side. Doc has a full surgery schedule today and hasn't had time to look at it yet. I'm thinking that he will probably say it just needs more time. I'm still hoping and unfortunately I don't have the funds for anything extreme- medically.
As far as finances go, I was unable to get financing for the Mac. Looks like it will be either a HP or a Toshiba now. All of a sudden several people have been pushing Toshiba. So who knows? Right now I can't get my mind to really focus on much...
I'd use that money for Button but I'm afraid it would be just a drop in the bucket. Besides, I do hope to one day make some sort of income from online (Etsy or Ebay) so....
I've been putting in a LOT of overtime here at work because my new girl has called in sick for the last 4 days and my other girl is out of town on vacation. :(
So I haven't been in the best of moods. Hmmm, this is a really bummer of a post.
I think I will go to lunch now and get something chocolate.

Oh, and on a side note. A few people in my life have made different remarks, trying to be helpful, about the possibility of this happening again. It won't. I will take extreme care. I might sound naive but as I said to my Step-Mom...Blue is the Light of My Life, my world, my main source of Happiness. It was an accident. He did nothing intentionally. He is my Ray of Sunshine on Dark Days. My world would be empty without him....soooo, that's all I'm saying about that.

Hmmm maybe Hot Fudge will help!?

5 comments:

yoborobo said...

Hi Cindi! I feel so bad for you. You just have too much on your plate right now. You are working so hard, and you have a little furry patient, and your computer is crapping out on you! Not fun, not fun. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Button heals up over time. You will find the deal of the century on some computer, and everyone will come to work so you can get a BREAK. :) Hang tough, sista! xox

Cindi Myers said...

Thanks so much Pam!
I had just gotten back from lunch when the "sick" girl text me to say that she has another job and quit!
Grrrrrrrr
Then Doc looked at Button and changed to different eye meds for her but told me that it doesn't look very good about her getting her sight back.
I think I'm gonna have to stop on my way home and pick up some "beverages" to self-medicate! LOL!
(I'm laughing so that I don't cry.)

Gillian said...

Doesn't matter what computer you get, it will be shiny and new and speedy so that will be just lovely.

Here's a little something I put up for you... it's true you know. You'll work it all out.

http://twitpic.com/2vi1rq

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

I´ve made a couple of comments here now but I don´t know if they have reached You at all! Error 503 all the time!
If not let me know and I´ll post a comment here again!
Christer.

Anonymous said...

Lets cross our fingers so this comment reaches You :-)

I do hope Button will recover fully! But as I said before, he will live a full and happy life even if things doesn´t go as we hope!

I don´t think You have to worry about this happening again. Blue knows by now that You got really upset and didn´t like what happened, so I´m pretty sure he will be more careful from now. Perhaps Button has learned something also :-)


Mac is Mac and I wish i could afford one. But I think that the other brands are more or less just the nsame computer but with different names :-) :-) I think You´ll be happy what ever brand You buy!

Have a great day now!
Christer.