Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NO INTERNET and NO WORD VERIFICATION

OK, yes. I DID say that I wanted to back away a bit from the computer...
but THIS is ridiculous!
My phone line AND my wireless are DOWN.
I'm posting this from work, WHILE ON MY LUNCH BREAK (in case some one from work actually reads my blog).
SO - I am getting rid of that OLD landline (only telemarketers called me on that anyway) and getting just wireless. Unfortunately they can't come to install it until Thursday.
:(
but there is GOOD news. 
I've gotten rid of my "word verification" thingie!
So now people won't have to jump through hoops (while squinting) to leave me a comment!
:)
Hope to see ya back here on Thursday night!
XOXO - Cindi

5 comments:

An Urban Cottage said...

Bummer about your intenet. I wouldn't know what to do.

The new verification thing is a nightmare. I just can't read them.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I will be here...good Lord willing!!! I love coming here! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

yoborobo said...

I'll be here! Yay about the evil word vert! :) xox

Anonymous said...

To bad that the internet and phone line is dead! But Do You really need anyone to install the wireless? Usually the modem does that by itself just by plugging it in to the computer.

Anyway, hope to see You back soon!
Christer.

Robin Kent said...

You're way ahead of me in the computer world. Wireless and all... Howd'ya get rid of the word verification?