Sunday, February 5, 2012

THIS IS HARD

I love my new camera but I actually had to read some of the manual.
I NEVER read manuals but this has a shorten "quick" version
and then there's a DVD to watch for detail.
I'm gonna have to watch the DVD.
I'm not complaining, even though I know it sounds as though I am.
I'm trying out the ZOOM thing and I can't believe how it just sucks the TV screen right up to me.
 and I have a SMALL TV!
Maybe I should watch the TV through my camera.
No, that would be kinda pathetic...
It's cool how I can focus on Ghost's face as he stands on me.
But now I can see how incredibly messy and dusty my house is.
Oh well...
So much to learn but I'm loving it.

6 comments:

yoborobo said...

Ooooh, a new camera! How fun! I never read the manuals, either, but I think I could shorten my learning curve by doing it. :) I bet you are going to have so much fun with it. Ignore the dust, I do - lol! xox!

Robin Kent said...

What great, detailed pictures! Either you have very secure pets, or that camera is awesome. I go to take pictures with my old camera and the cats turn and run before I can click.

Nita Stacy said...

Looks like you'll have lots of fun with it. I hate getting a new camera because then you have to figure it out. Did you watch the Puppy Bowl? I didn't...I had to work. Oh...I forgot you don't have cable...so I know you didn't.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Hells bells who cares about dust when you have gusto with this new camera. I am soooo happy for you. Have FUN!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Nadia said...

Awesome new camera! Haha! Watching the tv through your camera. :D I hate reading instructions. Maybe that is why it takes me three hours to put a chair together because I refuse to look at the instructions. :D

Christer said...

The dvd is probably much better to watch than the manual! I just couldn't understand the manual for my camera but everything was so easy after looking at the dvd :-)

Have a good time with Your camera :-)
Christer.