Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TOMORROW'S REVEAL and BLUE

Tomorrow is the BIG REVEAL.
Maybe I'm watching too much TV.
Every show is having it's Season Finales ending with Cliffhangers.
I'm afraid my NEWS might be anticlimactic.
NOT SHOCKING.
Maybe not even a surprise.
I mean if you been reading and know me....
You might say to yourself, that's it?
Jeez, I saw that one coming but....
Still, it's shown me that the Universe is listening.
and that I need to work on my ENUNCIATION.
and if this worked,
then the sky is the limit!
OK...
Must get to work!
Here's a photo I took of Blue yesterday...
If you Follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've already seen it.
And... as they say,
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

6 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Great photo! xoxo Su

CheerfulMonk said...

Hmm. I hope it's worth the wait! I will be back tomorrow. :)

Cindi Myers said...

Thank you Su!

Cindi Myers said...

Jean,
Gulp...I hope it is too!
LOL!

leslie said...

oh man, now i have to remember to come back to see. that's a tricky one.

Cindi Myers said...

Leslie!
Hope if you make it back that I don't disappoint you!
xo