OK, after a very frustrating morning yesterday where I just about tossed the sewing machine out into the snow, I finally have gotten the bobbin to stop jamming up! I am truly "self-taught" when it comes to just about everything and I haven't used the sewing machine in quite awhile. I tried blasting it with canned air in case it was clogged with dust and I tried taking apart the bobbin "area" a FEW times and of course I have no idea where I put the manual! (It's probably in between some of my magazines that I've collected!
I would stop every now and then to CALM down. Sometimes I'd check out a few blogs or turn up the heat higher in an effort to thaw out my water pipes (yeh, it was a fun day) the temperature outside was something like 12 BELOW and I didn't dare to venture out (I did go outside long enough to run the car for a bit so that it would start if I needed it.)
So, after the water finally came back on and I had a nice hot bath, I sat down with a glass of wine and watched YouTube videos on "sewing machine problems".
Then I rethreaded everything and tried it again and "Ta-Da!" -it worked. So between last night and today I have gotten this far... 5 cats and one dog sewn.
So Stage One is now completed.
Oh, by the way, that's "Ghost", he was the subject of my very first post!