Monday, June 13, 2011

Mod Mix Monday #4 My Kitchen!

OK, I'm lying again!
but I do have the paint, and the tile and the furniture (that needs to be repainted) and the art work etc. to display. I just need some time to do it. And the ENERGY. That's a big one! I have just felt a bit tapped out lately.
Anyway. Here are some photos that I saved on my computer for INSPIRATION!
I'm pretty sure that I "borrowed" them all for LIVING ETC.
I LOVE that magazine!
So many of my favorite's are sadly gone. I would just spend hours studying them. And I was SO HAPPY when I came home and found one in my mailbox!
Sigh...............
I thing most of these are good mix of OLD & NEW.
MOD & Vintage.

I will be linking up my big FIB to Nita's over at http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such awesome photo choices for inspiration! I really love the white kitchen with the kitty in the photo. ;o)

sassypackrat said...

Your inspiration photos are lovely! Just do a little at a time instead of all at once and it's easier to get the energy. ;0)

Olive said...

Longing for a new kitchen is a common thread among bloggers. Or a newish old kitchen:)

yoborobo said...

You have more energy than I do! :) We just got a new frig and now we have no money for anything else in the kitchen. Even though the rest of the kitchen looks very tired now - hahaha! One baby step at a time, right? xo Pam

Nita Stacy said...

I love all of this inspiration...they look so like you. Can't wait to see more of your place...I think you have a great plan of attack for your little cottage. Thanks for linking up this week, my friend.