Monday, June 27, 2011

MY BATHROOM(s) Mod Mix #6

Last year to almost the day,
I did a post entitled "Home Tour" it's here: http://oldblackcatboo.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-home-tour.html
I took everyone around and showed my home...sort of.
Anyway it's Monday again which means it's the Mod Mix over at Nita's! http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com/
I'm running WAY behind today so I thought I would post my OUTSIDE bathroom as my MOD MIX this week. I'll even post one of my indoor bathroom!
If you want a full tour, go to the link for last years post.
(Please keep in mind that I am a BIG FAT LIAR.)
See you at Nita's!

5 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

you're a FUN big fat liar .... ha ha

1 Funky Woman said...

I love your house, wink wink! I hope when I win the lottery someday I'll help you get that pool of your dreams....one with penguins on it! I know how much you love animals!

Loved this you are too cute! Thank you for your sweet comments and for always being there!

Megan

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Love both of these bathroom inspirations!

Cindy said...

The bathrooms are gorgeous, great inspiration and you are pretty funny!
Hugs, Cindy

Abi said...

Oh my god! it's almost a year since I started following you! I came across that said post (not sure how) and was swooning all the way!!!! LOL - Did you say you were a big fat liar? tee hee.

Wow - where has a year gone!!! good timing to get a doll in the mail then... well, once I get the freakin fabric right :O)