Sunday, November 8, 2015

AAARRRGGGHHHH


OK, I fixed that post.
The one about Blue being sick
(but now he's fine.)
I finally got the photo's to upload 
but now everything is showing up as a post, posting 21 hours ago when it was only 20 minutes ago!
I give up. 
I need to do something else.
I'm hating Blogger right now.
But if you want to see cute photos of guilty Jimmy Chew, 
There's a post 21 hours hours ago.
Jeez,
Well, at least Blogger is free.
Thanks for your time and patience.
My own patience is gone.

6 comments:

tammy j said...

i just had to sent this to the captain.
it looks just like a pirate cat.
i think it's the lip that does it!
hope things are better tomorrow. XOXOXO♥

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Glad you got things fixed Cindi! I'll go check out that post now.

Cindi Myers said...

Tammy,
I think you are right. The Captain might like that cat!
LOL!
So far, so good!
xoxo

Cindi Myers said...

Doreen,
xoxo

Christer. said...

I rarely have any problems since I moved to WordPress. Blogger never worked as it should when I had my blog there.

Have a great day!
Christer.

Cindi Myers said...

Christer,
Yes, Blogger has given me some fits!
But maybe it's because I originally tried to post with my iPhone.
Hmmmm.
But that's worked fine before.
I'd think about changing to WordPress but then that sounds intimidating and I don't want to lose everyone!
Fingers crossed that it won't happen again.
:)