Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm Glad SOMEONE is having FUN in all this SNOW!

Yes, That's Ralphie chasing after Blue!
They just burst out into the snow and raced around in HAPPINESS!
Then Ralphie turned and saw Jimmy with the TOY!
and it was ON! (They can do this non-stop!)
"The Victor!"
(He does usually win!)
Isn't he cute with his new haircut!
I finally found someone who can groom him and be kind and gentle with him while he's being "rowdy"!
We went back inside right after this photo...you can see the cold was getting to everyone especially when Ralphie starts holding up his feet.
We had an onlooker again. UP in the tree behind an old nest.
When I took his photo he flew off and settled into the trees that are further out.
Just a tiny dot up in the trees.
I kinda feel sorry for him.
It has to be hard to find food in all the snow...
but I also feel sorry for his "food".

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Such cute snowy faces! Poor Lita has to be carried home when we go for our walks. It's too cold for her but she loves that first jump and run thru the snow.

Sandy Mastroni said...

that first photo is SO cute
We don't have snow yet
Happy Christmas Cindi !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I´m glad that at least some likes the snow :-) My boys are just the same :-)

Have a great day now!
Christer.

Nita Stacy said...

Oh....I loved this seeing the dogs running around in the snow. This makes me want some snow to watch mine play in. Although Violet is the only one who likes it. Harvey will go out in it and Newman tries a little. Sally refuses...but Sally is still living in my bed almost 24/7. What to do with her?