Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SPENT

1. (adj) spent
exhausted; worn out; having
lost energy or motive force

It is SO HOT. I've been working outside at my job and outside at home after work.
I've been working inside, scrubbing, cleaning, sorting, throwing away....
I can't think.
I've been reading my favorite blogs but I can't seem to put words together to make comments.
I've had a headache for 2 days and I never get headaches.
I need to get some sleep and regroup.
I'll be back.
See ya when I see ya.

2 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

It's hot here too .... I hate it
so what to I do ? > on the hottest day I started to paint my studio floor ..... ha ha ........ but I'm happy , it's looking good

Robin Kent said...

I hate the heat, too. Saps my energy and patience. The picture of sleeping in bed feels soothing. I think I'm getting some energy back...