OK, Here I go.
1. I don't like people touching me. I am not a "hugger". OK, I'm the opposite when it comes to animals, I'm all over dogs and cats and they are always all over me. But people....It takes all my self control not to pull my arm away when someone grabs it while talking. Or if someone comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders...it's like EXCUSE ME, why are YOU touching me? I used to hug my father all the time when he was alive and I hug my nieces but that's about it. I have hugged people that I know at the clinic that I work at when one of their pets has passed on but...that's it! NOT a "casual" hugger!
2. I suffer from Passive Aggressive Road Rage. When someone is riding my tail and zooming around me (and I'm usually a few miles ABOVE the limit myself) but then I pull up next to them at the light. I'm secretly laughing. And if they have gone around me and then get stuck behind a car in the other lane, I will speed up so that I'm parallel with the first car and they can't get by. All the time, I'll be singing in my car acting like I don't have a clue what's happening.
3. Talking about driving...I brake for squirrels.
4. My father won't allow me to go away to college so I went to a Community college for a couple of years and majored in English! I wanted to be a writer! and I can't remember writing a thing! I mostly skipped school and only went to a couple of Art classes and then dropped out.
5. I am Alone a lot but never Lonely.
6. I like old people. Especially old people with dogs.
7. Talking about dogs. If my Blue doesn't like you (and he likes everyone) I won't like you either or trust you.
Here are my questions from Autumnforest -
1. Chocolate or beer?
and I hate beer, prefer vodka, whiskey or wine.2. Who would you like to see be president?
Sorry! but....I like him3. Fast car or motorcycle?
But I am driving!
4. Do you talk baby talk to pets?
How can you not?!
5. Country you most want to visit?
6. If you had to live in a big city, which one?
I'd be in driving distance of my family and friends.
7. What would you want to raise or grow on a farm?
I love Llamas!!!! I could sell their wool! SO Cute!
8. Have you ever kept a diary?
Yes, About six months before my Dad died. He died suddenly of a heart attack but when I went back and read over it, I think I subconsciously knew he wasn't well. It was a comfort to me after he was gone, to write down my grief. Years later, reading over it. it made me very sad. Why keep something that makes you sad?
I burned it.
So there are my answers! If anyone would like to play, I love these questions! Feel free to accept this award from me! (I won't NAME anyone this time so that no one feels left out! LOL!)