Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award AND Life is Good Award.....

Well, Autumnforest http://autumnforestghosthunter.blogspot.com/    has bestowed 2 awards on me! The first one "Beautiful Blogger" award tells you to share 7 things no one probably knows about you. This will be the hard one and I'm assuming this just means the blogger world but, Hmmm.... lets see.
OK, Here I go.
1. I don't like people touching me. I am not a "hugger". OK, I'm the opposite when it comes to animals, I'm all over dogs and cats and they are always all over me. But people....It takes all my self control not to pull my arm away when someone grabs it while talking. Or if someone comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders...it's like EXCUSE ME, why are YOU touching me? I used to hug my father all the time when he was alive and I hug my nieces but that's about it. I have hugged people that I know at the clinic that I work at when one of their pets has passed on but...that's it! NOT a "casual" hugger!
2. I suffer from Passive Aggressive Road Rage. When someone is riding my tail and zooming around me (and I'm usually a few miles ABOVE the limit myself) but then I pull up next to them at the light. I'm secretly laughing. And if they have gone around me and then get stuck behind a car in the other lane, I will speed up so that I'm parallel with the first car and they can't get by. All the time, I'll be singing in my car acting like I don't have a clue what's happening.
3. Talking about driving...I brake for squirrels.
4. My father won't allow me to go away to college so I went to a Community college for a couple of years and majored in English! I wanted to be a writer! and I can't remember writing a thing! I mostly skipped school and only went to a couple of Art classes and then dropped out.
5. I am Alone a lot but never Lonely.
6. I like old people. Especially old people with dogs.
7. Talking about dogs. If my Blue doesn't like you (and he likes everyone) I won't like you either or trust you.

And now for my second award:       
Here are my questions from Autumnforest -

1. Chocolate or beer?

and I hate beer, prefer vodka, whiskey or wine.
2. Who would you like to see be president?

Sorry! but....I like him
3. Fast car or motorcycle?

But I am driving!

4. Do you talk baby talk to pets?

How can you not?!

5. Country you most want to visit?

sigh....Someday!

6. If you had to live in a big city, which one?

I'd be in driving distance of my family and friends.

7. What would you want to raise or grow on a farm?

I love Llamas!!!! I could sell their wool! SO Cute!

8. Have you ever kept a diary?

Yes, About six months before my Dad died. He died suddenly of a heart attack but when I went back and read over it, I think I subconsciously knew he wasn't well. It was a comfort to me after he was gone, to write down my grief. Years later, reading over it. it made me very sad. Why keep something that makes you sad?
I burned it.

So there are my answers! If anyone would like to play, I love these questions! Feel free to accept this award from me! (I won't NAME anyone this time so that no one feels left out! LOL!)

6 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Fantastic answers, but how in the world am I going to get my hug from you? I am very expressive and touchy. I think it's partly because I'm a very warm and bubbly person, but also because when I touch someone, I feel psychically connected and I can also feel their content immediately. It's sort of a BS-tester. Hee hee. I would love to see you running a llama farm. I'd come over on the days you're gathering their wool and sit back in a lawn chair and drink a cold beer while I watch. I'm terrified of big animals but I love to watch them from afar. I agree with the diary. I threw all mine out. They were a moment in time in which I outgrew and I wouldn't want anyone to think they knew me because they read March 26, 1989 or any other day. Love ya! You're a big sweetie and I appreciate you answering those. I feel like I know you even better.

yoborobo said...

Hi Cindi! I love all your answers. I think this is a great way to get to know blog friends. :) I never used to be a casual hugger, but my daughter hugs everyone, and I think she's trained me. I agree about the neck massages...step away... haha! And if you don't talk to your pets, something is WRONG. I laughed about your PARR - pulling up next to them at the light. Who doesn't feel just a bit smug when that happens? LOL! And I have always wanted a llama, too. Oh, and chickens. ;) xox! Pam

Cindi Myers said...

Autumn: Yeah, I had thought about that after reading your blog I realized that YOU are a big hugger! LOL! I suppose if we ever meet I could suffer through a "First Meeting Hug" and so that you could read my vibes but after that, Hands OFF! LOL!
I've been thinking...if I'm ever going to do some of this stuff, I had better get cracking. And I promise to stock some beer in the frig for you to enjoy while I tend to the llamas!

Cindi Myers said...

Thanks Pam! I totally ripped the idea of photos for answers off of you! And I am trying to be better about "hugs" since I seem to know so many people that want to hug!

In my dream world I would live on lots of land, filled with animals and my neighbors would be all my friends, like YOU!

Georgina said...

Cindi, what great questions and answers. LOve the one about pulling up to the person who thought you were racing with them. I do more or less the same thing...all that gas and energy and here we are stopped at the same light...I-D-I-O-T!!! LOL

xxoo,
Georgina

Anonymous said...

Cindi~
I love all your answers to both blog awards!

I have a friend that hates to be hugged and I do it just to bug her : )

My husband does the same thing you do in road rage and then I get mad at him! LOL!

My father would only let me go to one college... and so I dropped out.

I LOVE OLD PEOPLE dogs or no dogs ~they have so much to offer!

I am a lone and not lonely also...

I'm already raising chickens and ducks ~YAY!

Thanks for your comments on my blog!
Pattee